Buy With Karen Rice, Realtor
Why buy with Karen Rice, Realtor? Are you ready to buy your perfect full-time or vacation home? Which Realtor will you hire? There are hundreds of real estate agent choices all over Pike & Wayne County, and many buyer’s agents focus specifically on Lake Wallenpaupack real estate and vacation homes.
I could blather on about how I love houses, I love being a real estate agent, and I love people, blah blah blah.
Or I could tell you my “why…” I’m the proud mom of three adult children, I love my black lab Trixie with all my heart, oh, and my husband and I have been married since 1995.
Honestly, I’m not exactly sure how that stuff really matters to buyers making the largest purchase of their life. What does matter when choosing a buyer’s agent is a proven track record and a strong working knowledge of the area.
5 Things About Karen Rice That Matter to Home Buyers:
- Client first philosophy, above all. If it’s important to you, it’s important to a good buyer’s agent.
- No pressure approach. This means we work together, at your pace, in your time frame.
- A Pike County native. Strong local knowledge is key; so choose a real estate agent who truly knows the entire Lake Wallenpaupack region.
- Full-time professional Realtor since 2007. A buyer’s agent with hundreds of successful sales can assure home buyers of a positive outcome. Experience & focus truly is important when choosing a Realtor to help you buy a home.
- Flexibility & a sense of humor. Since it’s about you and not me, I’ll make changes as you need them. Oh, and a real estate agent should make the process as fun and enjoyable as possible. I’m no stand-up comedian, but I promise to make you smile at least once or twice.
Your Buyer’s Agent Works for You
Some buyers pick their full-time or vacation home quickly; some want to see several houses before buying. A few of my lake house buyers may need to hit “pause” on house hunting for a while; that’s fine…we will start again when you are ready. Your real estate agent should work for you.
While some buyers are experienced with home buying, others, like first-time home buyers, are nervous and would like some hand-holding along the way. Because everyone’s comfort level is different, your buyer’s agent must adapt to and respect your boundaries.
Buy With Karen Rice, Realtor In Northeastern PA
Buyers frequently ask which areas I serve. The simple, easy answer is Wayne County and Pike County PA. I cover the entire area. Towns include, (but are not limited to) Hawley, Honesdale, Greentown, Greeley, Lakeville, Lackawaxen, Lake Ariel, Milford, Newfoundland, Shohola, and Tafton. Additionally, some of the HOA communities I serve include Wallenpaupack Lake Estates, The Hideout, Hemlock Farms, Fawn Lake, Indian Rocks, Masthope, and Tanglwood.
Because I cannot possibly list all the towns or homeowner communities here without making the page look ridiculous, it’s safe to say anything in Wayne or Pike County PA is my market area. Occasionally, I will venture out of Wayne and Pike County into Lackawanna, Monroe, or Susquehanna County if we need to in order to find you that perfect lake house.
To be short, sweet, and to the point: As your buyer’s agent, I’ll be here, ready when you are – for as long as you need me. You’re not just another number to me. You are important. You matter to this Realtor.Click Here to Contact Karen Rice
Articles for Home Buyers
Last Updated on April 3, 2019 by Karen Rice Let’s talk about Wallenpaupack Lake Estates home values. Is now a good time to sell your WLE home? Have Wallenpaupack Lake…
Last Updated on February 6, 2019 by Karen Rice Saving for a down payment is the largest obstacle first time home buyers in Wayne/Pike County PA face. This challenge is…